Walt Disney World in Florida are offering families a chance to save money on their holiday with the fantastic Free Disney Dining plan 2016 which saves families over £1000 on a 7 night break.
With over 100 restaurants across the resort’s hotels and parks included in this offer, they will be healthy choices, quick eats and indulgent snacks on the menu to feed even the fussiest of eaters.
I don’t know about your family, but mine enjoy a hearty meal and cost me a fortune when we even go out for the day let alone a family holiday! Sometimes eating out on holiday adds hundreds, even thousands of pounds on top of the actual price of the holiday. Making the cost of our family holiday for 4 people something that definitely needs saving in advance for. I always look for money-saving offers and tips and the Free Disney Dining plan 2016 is one I could not wait to share!
The meal plans at Walt Disney World are amazing as you actually get meal credits which you choose how and when you would like to spend them.
Watch the Disney Video below which explains a little bit more about the Walt Disney World in Florida’s 2016 Free Dine offer.
Free Disney Dining plan 2016 explained
Jake’s favourite food is Pizza, he would eat it for every meal if allowed. We recreated his favourite dish, added some garlic bread and a side of snap peas, sweetcorn and carrot batons and here are the results.
Thanks to the cookware we received from Disney, I will be trying next to recreate Salmon with Leek Fondue, a recipe from the ‘Be Our Guest Restaurant’ at Walt Disney World’s Magic Kingdom Park in Florida.
Here are some amazing Facts about Walt Disney World Resort in Florida:
- As part of the Free Dine Offer Walt Disney World predict that they will give away more than 300,000 meals to holiday makers visiting the Florida Parks.
- A family of four can save over £1000 on a 7 night break with the free dine offer.
- There are more than 450 places to dine.
- Over 55 million meals served annually in the parks.
- More than 6,000 different food items are available.
- The juice from the grapes consumed annually at Walt Disney World Resort is enough to fill two full-size back yard swimming pools.
- Allergy-friendly menus are now offered at more than 120 quick-service and table-service locations at Disneyland Resorts and Walt Disney World Resort.
- More than 89 varieties of cheese are used by Disney theme park and resort chefs
- If you stacked all of the apples consumed in a year at Walt Disney World one on top of each other, they would reach the height of 3,420 Cinderella Castles.
What’s your child’s favourite meal? Do they help you in the kitchen to create it?
Has anyone visited Walt Disney World in Florida in the past or have booked for a future holiday at the Resort? I would love to hear all about your family’s trip.
*disclaimer – We were sent Ingredients and Cookware to use in this post*