Have you been stuck for Halloween Ideas this year? I know being a Mother how hard it can be to create excellent Halloween Craft when the budgets a little tight. In this post I will show you exactly how I made these amazing Halloween Treat Cups, which are great for handing out to your ghoulish trick or treaters on the 31st October-Halloween. The Treat Cups would also be an amazing handout at a Halloween Party, providing your scary clan with some awesome take home treats.
Firstly, I have sourced products mainly from the two following stores, check out their Halloween Products you may find some real bargains.
You need the following items to make these great Halloween Treat Cups.
- Crepe Paper
- Packs of Sweeties (Preferably the Scary Type).
- Cups (Any throw away cups will do, maybe you could decorate them yourself) Check out this Free Halloween Silhouette Printable by Crystalandcomp.com
- Cups (Any throw away cups will do).
Where to Start? Right Here.
I have put together a full video, which shows me making these awesome Halloween Craft Treat Cups, take a look further down the page.
Here is our step by step Halloween Craft guide!
- Grab your Cup
- Fill your cup half full with Crepe Paper (We used Orange for effect).
- Arrange your Scary Sweeties (The Crepe Paper will help them stay in place).
- Once you’re happy with your treat cup filled with sweets, it’s time for the cellophane.
- Cut your Cellophane to the desired length and wrap it around the cup leaving the open section at the top.
- Grab some, ribbon,string or tape and wrap it around the top (We used ribbon for ours).
- Print your free printable below and place in on the front of the cellophane.
Still feeling like you need a little more Halloween Craft then ditch the cup. Follow the same set of instructions and this is what you get, Handy Halloween Treat Bags, that still look totally amazing!
Free Halloween Craft Printable
We have designed this amazing Halloween Printable to help you on your way, all you have to do is save it and print it! make sue you set the print mode correctly and you will be able to print around 9 of these at once..
That is it, you don’t need to do anything else, they should look great by this point. Now you have achieved your first Halloween craft piece, get stuck in and make lots more to impress all of the kids in your neighbourhood.
Total Cost for this project, which provided me with 15 cups was seven pounds , not including the crepe paper and cellophane, which I already had. With the amount I used to create these I will have only used approx one pounds worth of cellophane and crepe paper.
Maybe you missed some of my other Halloween Idea Posts, check them out below.
- DIY Halloween Scary Treats
- DIY Halloween Party
- DIY Adult Halloween Costume – Mrs Dracula
- What is Halloween? A Spooktacular Guide for Kids
Thank your for reading this post, I would love to hear your comments and share your own ideas.
If you would like to join my Halloween – Creatively Crafty Pinterest Board please contact me for an invite.
Follow UMEANDTHEKIDS’s board Halloween – Creatively Crafty on Pinterest.