Halo Hair Extensions from the UK are one of the leading brands of extensions that assist with volume, length and variations in colour! Halo Hair Extensions are made from the highest quality 100% Indian Remy Hair. With so many different styles to choose from I am sure you will find the right hair extensions to suit your personality and colour.
Who wouldn’t want a HALO?
Firstly, you are probably wondering why I know so much about Halo Hair Extensions! It’s because ever since I was first introduced to the brand I have used them for pretty much every celebration and event I have attended over the 2 years. You can see my first amazing transformation using Halo Hair Extensions, which was done in 2013 here.
I have done a series of reviews, which all have shown what a life saver the Halo hair piece actually is. Don’t get me wrong I have used other extensions in the past admittedly, but nothing, at least in my opinion has even come close to the quality and feel of these Halo extensions.
Due to the Halo hair extensions being totally natural, you have the ability to actually dye them which means you can change the colour to suit your personal needs.
I have had literally no issues at all with these extensions. Some sellers of other supposedly natural hair extensions actually use synthetic strands in addition to the natural hair to save money, but this low cost approach is generally not passed onto us the consumer.
Halo Hair Extensions don’t do this and what you get is a high quality product that really does make you look and feel great.
You can actually watch a great video below that shows you just how the Halo Hair piece is applied and how little time it takes to have great hair within minutes.
- I have dyed my Halo Hair Extensions in the past, but the below video below by Oohsoglam on Youtube demonstrates just how easy it is to dye them to suite your colour.
- The Halo hair piece is supplied on a wire made from a synthetic material which does not irritate your head in any way. Other brands generally supply you with clips to attach the hair piece but they generally come out and you will find there is unwanted sagging, just at the wrong times. Halo do also have clip in products both deluxe clip in hair and your regular clip in hair, however I haven’t tried these just yet.
Here are more reviews and photos of the Halo Hair piece in use.
- Deluxe Halo Hair Extensions.
- The difference Halo Hair Extensions make.
- 20” Halo Hair Extensions Dark Brown review.
The Halo Band supplied fits on your head and is designed to give you head room where it counts, whilst still holding pretty damn tight.
Although, I personally do not use the extensions every day, my sister does and she has a quite hectic lifestyle and the Halo Hair Extensions just keep going and looking super great on her.
I compare the Halo Extensions to GHD… When you buy a product like this you most certainly get the quality that you would expect from a great online retailer. You can apply heat to these hair extensions. I have used GHD’S and Babyliss Curling tongs to design the head piece the way I want it curly or straight! It really is your choice.
Halo Hair have an abundance of styles and hair colours on offer, which should suit most sexy sassy girl’s needs.
How much will you expect to pay for Halo Hair Extensions?
- 12” Halo £89.99
- 16” Halo £99.99
- 20” Halo £109.99
- 24” Halo £149.99
You can take a look at the latest hair colours and styles here…
The prices do go up accordingly, but if you think about the fact you will save time, have a long lasting hair piece which you can change the colour of quite easily. I think you will agree these are well worth the purchase over lesser brands.
- If you love hair as much as me! Why not follow our Pinterest Board below…