How to make Mothers Day card tutorial
Fantastic Craft Competition
With Stampin’ Up! UK
How do I make a mothers day card?
Here is an easy step by step guide on how making a fantastic Mothers day card can be easy and fun! Show your mum you care with a home made card this Mothers Day.
All items required to make this stunning card can be purchased from Stampin’ Up
Emboss the front of the card blank with the Framed Tulips embossing folder and cut a tag using the scalloped tag topper punch
Using the Blessed Easter Stamp, obscure the Easter sentiment with some scrap card and stamp the image only using StazOn Ink onto your watercolour paper tag.
Colourful the tulips with Stampin’ Write markers, leaving a gap in the middle of the tulip. Blend the colours using a blender pen.
Colour the leaves with the Pistachio Pudding marker pen.
Tie linen thread in a bow around the tag and mount on the card front with dimensionals. Stamp a sentiment and punch out using the large oval punch and scallop oval punch in contrasting colour.
So that is how you make the perfect Mothers Day card, A chance to show your Mum just how much you care!
The lovely people at Stampin’ UP have kindly given us some fantastic prizes including a Mini Memories Simply Created Album Kit and the Quite a Pair Stamp Set.
Enter using this very easy to follow Rafflecopter entry form!
- This giveaway is open to all UK residents only.
- Winners will be chosen via Rafflecopter and announced on this Competition page, Via Twitter and Facebook
- The winners will be contacted by e-mail within 3 days of competition ends, if they do not respond within 7 days another winner may be chosen.
- Competition ends on 07/04/2014
Latest posts by Rachel Hirst (see all)
- Chunky Cheese & Pickle Wedge - August 30, 2015
- Back to School – Lunch bags & School Stationary guide - August 29, 2015
- Chicken Salsa & Mango Wraps - August 27, 2015