For those of use with teenagers in the house who are One Direction fans, why not treat them to a very special Christmas cake this year decorated with the boys from One Direction. These easy to make One Direction Christmas cake recipe will have your teens singing in no time, and we will show you how.
I pretty much think that everyone on the planet knows of the popular boy band One Direction and for those that do not, then you must have been locked in a cupboard or something! We have put together all of the ingredients and cake baking equipment you will need to recreate this masterpiece.
Once you have done that, go to the next step which is at the bottom of the page.
How to make a One Direction Christmas Cake
Christmas cake | Ingredients
- 250g black ready to use gum paste (Mexican/modeling paste)
- 250g white ready to use gum paste
- 200g flesh/peach ready to use the gum paste
- Yellow, brown, blue, black and red food colour
- White ball sprinkles (nonpareils) for eyes
- Mistletoe (optional)
- Edible glue
Cake Baking Equipment
- – 8 x 6-inch lolly sticks (Cut 2 sticks into 3 to get 6x mini sticks)
- A few dry spaghetti strands
- Dummy cake or styrofoam block (to use for drying items)
- Small rolling pin
- Craft knife/scalpel
- Ball tool, bone ball tool and a rounded flat end tool
- Pointed tool or toothpick
- Star, heart and round cutters and a no 10 nozzle
- A small piece of florist wire for the Mistletoe (optional)
- Print outs of each character for reference
- Cake board
For the cooking instructions, you will have to visit this link here. You will then be able to follow the guide which will give you the end results as in the picture. Good Luck.