Ruby and Ginger are renowned for their high quality products and when I was asked to review the Nappy Purse and Travel change mat I knew exactly who would benefit from using the product. I often take my nephew gabriel out for lunch dates and fun time but I hate to carry all of the extra baby products you have to carry around with you as a parent. In this review I take a look at the Nappy Purse and wipes case first and Travel Change Matt in the later part of the post.
Gabrielle like most babies manages to get himself in a mess quite quickly. I seemingly innocent ice cream can mean he is covered from head to toe almost in the dredded stuff. I took Gabriel to the park and after he ate his food and sweet treats in true 1 year old fashion I needed to use the wipes. I had filled the Nappy Purse with wipes from his mother’s baby bag and managed to wipe him down quite rapidly.
I showed off the Nappy Purse at a local Mum’s & Tots group here in Leeds and it was a huge success. The design is unisex so you can purchase this in advance before the baby’s arrival.
- Slim & Compact (Fit’s pretty much anywhere for example in your handbag or manbag or fit to pram.)
- Stylish Design.
- Can fit upto 3 Nappies.
- Comes in 3 Different textures and colours.
- There are no con’s for this product, it does what it is suppose to do.
The Travel Changing mat is again a very similar product and fits quite neatly inside of your nappy purse. Gabrielle again like most tots seems to require changing on a regular basis and the mat is handy and washable. The baby travel changing mat is priced at £8.00, which is a total bargain for the quality of the product. I managed to use this whilst sat in the park and due it’s very adequate dimensions which are 54cm x 40cm. He was protected quite nicely from the grass during the warm day.
- Fit’s inside of your Nappy Purse.
- Dimensions 54cm x 40cm.
- Internal pocket for your baby creams and lotions to be placed within.
- Comes in same textures and colours as the Nappy purse for co-ordination.
- Again there are no cons I personally feel this product is worth the investment and who knows it might see you out for your second child.