The U ME AND THE KIDS Blog were founded by Rachel Hirst. This site is a place where you will find lots of information about the following subjects: Lifestyle, Food, Parenting, Gaming, Reviews, Competitions.
Below are some guidelines for the blog.
1. Please feel free to comment on any subject, all comments are moderated this is mainly to ensure the site does not acquire spam links.
2. Do not swear! There is no need for swearing whilst you post comments, this is a blog developed to allow both adults and children to view its contents and therefore we should act appropriately.
3. Be Nice, if someones comment offends you in any way, please e-mail me and I will assess the comment and remove if I feel that is the most appropriate action.
4. Do not leave spam comments, I don’t like it and neither do other people. If you would like me to look at adding a relevant link to the site then I will. This does not always mean it will be accepted but I will most certainly check the links to ensure they are relevant to my blog.
5. If you would like to create a guest post or be featured on umeandthekids blog, please contact me @ [email protected]
6. All views and opinions user’s of this site are their own, umeandthekids does not endorse those views and opinions.
U me and the kids value our readers more than you could imagine, however violation of the above guidelines can result in having your account suspended.
If you wish to clarify anything or would like further information, please contact me @[email protected]
All email enquiries should go to [email protected]
However, we do hope you enjoy your time on our blog and really want you to be part of our growing community.
Please don’t post any of your personal details online, I can’t guarantee people who are not part of umeandthekids won’t use this information to send you unsolicited emails.
Please don’t post your address or telephone number on here. If you want to send me this information you can but please use my secure e-mail [email protected]
Cookies and Tracking Devices
Want to know more about cookies access this page on Wikipedia.
umeandthekids may contain links to other sites that you may access. These other sites should have their own privacy policies and you should review those policies before following those links. We cannot control the information disclosed at these third-party sites or how that information is used.
No transmission of data over the Internet is guaranteed to be completely secure. It may be possible for third parties not under our control to intercept or access transmissions or private communications unlawfully. While we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us. Any such transmission is done at your own risk.
umeandthekids, is a profit blog and therefore to allow us to bring you great content, we do use advertisements which we feel may be beneficial for our readers. However, this should not interfere with your user experience and If you see anything you feel is inappropriate for umeandthekids please e-mail me so they can be removed from the site.
Competitions, will have rules attached to each post to ensure you understand who has provided the prizes and who has responsibility for ensuring they are delivered to your door.
Please continue to re-check these terms and conditions because they may well change in the future. I actively encourage you to check back and if you see any problems I will rectify them as soon as possible.
Please feel free to visit our PR Page here