Tiger Press Competition
One of our lucky readers is about to win a Tiger Press Book bundle consisting of the below titles, yes that’s right you will win them all.
I WANT MY MUMMY!
RRP: £5.99 Released February 2014 – Paperback
Written By Tracey Corderoy and Illustrated by Alison Edgson.
It’s Arthurs first day apart from his mummy and he really misses her. Even his fantastic dragon costume and favorite toy dragons don’t cheer him up. “Raaagh!” he roars grumpily. But luckily Granny knows just what to do…
An award winning book by Tracey Corderoy, you may remember her as the author of (Hubble Bubble, Granny Trouble and The Grouch) and illustrated by Alison Edgson (Yuck! That’s Not a Monster! Winner if the Red House children’s book award 2011).
I want my Mummy is the perfect book to read to a toddler worried about being apart from their parents. Ideal if your toddler is starting pre-school or if you are going away for the weekend and grandparents are being left in charge. This funny, enchanting book will ease your toddler’s anxiety about being separated from you.
MUMMY’S LITTLE SUNFLOWERS
RRP: £10.99 Released February 2014 – Hardback
Written by Angela McAllister Illustrated by Alison Edgson
This latest picture book from the fantastic author and illustrator team, Angela McAllister and Alison Edgson, is a touching, gently humorous story exploring the unique relationship between siblings. The perfect read for young children with brothers or sisters. Scurry loves sunflowers. He’s got one special seed that he’s going to grow just for his mummy. But his little brother, Scamp, loves sunflower seeds, and when he eats his brother’s special seed, he’s in real trouble. Two small mice. One sunflower seed. And a very big adventure.
The perfect read for young children with brothers and sisters, Mummy’s Little Sunflowers is touching family tale about sibling rivalry.
ME & MY MUMMY
RRP: £9.99 – Released March 2014
A Carry Case with Four mini paperbacks, a card and stickers.
Use the stickers to decorate a special card for Mum! Then snuggle up for story time with these four fantastic books, which come in a beautifully designed carry case. The four paperbacks included in the case are: Big Bear, Little Bear, My Mummy and Me, Little Bears Special Wish and The Most Precious Thing.
I would like to give a massive thank you to Tiger Press for allowing our readers the opportunity of winning this book bundle. So what do you have to do to be in with a chance of winning this amazing prize!
Really easy Rafflecopter entry options Good Luck Everyone!
- This giveaway is open to all UK residents only.
- A winner will be chosen via Rafflecopter and announced on this Competition page, Via Twitter and Facebook
- The winner will be contacted by e-mail within 3 days of competition ends, if they do not respond within 7 days another winner may be chosen.
- Any non delivery is unfortunately not my responsibility, yet I will try to help with any non delivery issues
- Entries will be checked before the Winner is announced
- Competition ends on 25/03/2014
Latest posts by Rachel Hirst (see all)
- 6 Totally Free Hotel Transylvania 2 Printables - October 6, 2015
- Free Disney Dining Plan 2016 at Walt Disney World Florida - October 5, 2015
- Disney Frozen Glasses arrive at Specsavers - October 4, 2015