It’s time to treat your little princesses to a party they will never forget. They will totally love these 20 Princess Party Ideas for kids that are cheap, easy and simple to make in most cases.
If you are lucky enough to have a little Princess of your own then this is certainly the selection of Princess party ideas for you. When I was a little girl how I dreamed of a party that was totally Inspired by Tiara’s, wands and sparkly Jewelry. These days there are so many great ideas out there I just had to create a round-up of the very best Princess party ideas. From cakes to party bags you are sure to find something you love with something that suits any age, no matter how big or small. I still love going around Disney Store wishing I could squeeze into the tiny dresses and waving my magical wand, making wishes come true. So sit back and let this post take you to your beautiful fairyland of amazing princess party ideas.
We have treats, party game ideas, and invitations that will bring your princess party to life in no time at all.
20 Perfect Princess Party Ideas For Girls
1. Tangled Enchanted Garden Party by Kara’s Party Ideas
2. Disney Princess sparkle station by Hostess with the Mostess
3. 12 Disney Princess Sugar Cookies found on Etsy
4. Disney Princesses castle birthday cake by Swirls Bakery
5. DIY Disney Princess Pinatas by Reading Confetti
6. Make your own Princess Popcorn by Eazy Peazy Mealz
7. Ariel’s Oyster Pearl Cookies by Family Disney
8. Pink Princess Lemonade by My Recipes
9. Princess Cookie Wand by Sugar Kissed
10. Princess, Ribbon Wands by Catch My Party
11. DIY Lace Princess Crown by The Girl Inspired
12. Princess Tiara Pizza by Pillsburry
13. Princess, Party Favor Bags by The Auto Crathaley
14. Princess, Fairy Fizz by Way Side Treasures
15. Princess Party Invites found on Etsy
16. Princess Pin The Kiss On The Frog by Catch My Party
17. Princess Pink Cookies With Love Hearts by Sally’s Baking Addiction
18. Free Princess Party Printables by Iced Jems
19. Princess Butterfly Party Favors by All Things Simple
2o. Princess Sparkle Station by Hostess with the Mostess
Your turn! I would absolutely love to hear about your Princess Party Ideas that you have either tried or would love to try! If you have a little princess of your own make sure you eat some delicious princess cake and make some magical memories. Have fun!