Ho, Ho, Ho, Christmas Jumpers, Weather you love them or loathe here are our my top 10 kick-ass novelty Christmas jumpers. In the past, Crimbo styled tops were something you would see on your uncle, you know the one who was able to turn up to a Christmas lunch looking like he had very little style and maybe drank eggnog from a glass moose cup.
In the last few years, the mighty Christmas jumper has made a rather eventful return and most folk would look a little out of place without a wearing a festive jumper on a works night out. Only last year all of the men in our family decided to turn up to Christmas lunch at my mothers wearing jumpers, which in all honesty made us all laugh. I have also noticed that Christmas jumpers can be a little difficult to get a hold off in shops, especially if you leave it until the last minute. To avoid that panicked trawl of the Christmas left-overs and to be greeted in stores with empty rails, below we have picked out our:
Top 10 novelty Christmas Jumpers
Women’s Runaway Sleigh Jumper
- Santa’s reindeer get the best of him in this truly unique Jumper with a surreal and colorful background. The Runaway Sleigh Jumper features Santa hanging on for dear life as his sleigh is pulled by his reckless reindeer. This will be the last year that Rudolph gets to lead Santa’s sleigh.
- This is my Christmas Jumper this year, I love it.! I certainly will stand out when I wear this for any festive occasion when worn it feels fashionable and fun which I don’t think anyone can ask for more in a xmas jumper.
- Priced at £38.00 From tipsy elves
Minion Christmas Jumper
- A fun and funky knitted Christmas jumper featuring the ever so popular Minion design with a snowflake background, unlike the minions this will certainly make you stand out from the rest of the crowd.
- Priced at £19.99 from The Christmas Jumpers Co
Snowman Flecked Effect Jumper with wool
- If you are not feeling brave enough to adorn some of the more garish Novelty Christmas Jumpers, you can always opt for a more subtle yet sweet Luxury jumper. I could actually see myself wearing this for Christmas day Lunch.
- Priced at £28.o0 from M&S
Flashing Fireplace lighted Christmas Jumper
- A great Christmas jumper that features an Illuminated light up log fire, fillable stockings with complimentary mini sweets and a fully red brick knit.
Priced at £54.00 from Cheesy Christmas Jumpers
Nutcracker Christmas Novelty Cardigan with matching Bowtie
- If a Christmas Novelty Jumper is not your thing, then maybe a Novelty Christmas Cardigan is! Who can say no to a Christmas Cardigan complete with a matching Bowtie, let’s get the bank card out.
- Priced at £44.99 from Cheesy Christmas Jumpers
Percy Pig Christmas Jumper
- Pig out this Christmas eating Percy Pig sweets whilst wearing a Percy Pig Christmas Novelty Jumper!
- priced at £19.50 from M&S
The Best Budget Buy Christmas Novelty Jumper
This retro style women’s jumper is a steal at only £12.00 and is a fashionable shape too! Best go shopping sharpish to grab this Christmas jumper before it sells out
- Priced at 12.00 from Primark
Save the children charity Christmas Novelty Jumper
- Spread some Christmas cheer this season with this beautiful penguin jumper, with 6% from the sale of this jumper going to Save the Children.
- Don’t forget to celebrate Save the Children’s Christmas Jumper Day on Friday 12th December.
- Priced at £12.00 be prepared for a pre-Christmas rush from George at Asda
The Cute Penguin bobbly Christmas Jumper
- All the top supermarkets have the latest and greatest Christmas Novelty Jumpers from the cute and cuddly to the tacky and funny.
- Available up to a size 20 priced at £20.00 from F&F at Tesco
The Best Value Christmas Novelty jumper (Well not really).
- The award for the tackiest Christmas Novelty Jumper has to be this Tesco’s Value Christmas jumper that I found on Amazon
- Priced between £19.99 – £26.95 not really Value ranged price from Amazon
Well, that is it hopefully there’s something to suit everyone’s taste, I would love to hear what type of Christmas jumper you have lined up for the festive season.
For freebies, information, and current post why not sign up to our weekly newsletter. Click about me to find out who I am and learn a little about each of my family too. We have a Christmas ideas page which will be updated with more great posts this Xmas, why not take a look.
- Boots Star Deals Beauty gifts (updated)
- How to get your (Free Lego Christmas Toy Workshop) – 2014
- Asda Half Price Toy Sale (Get Ready for Xmas) – 2014
- 2014 Christmas Ads that will make Cry!