It’s the Halloween half term holidays and your desperate to go somewhere spooky this hollows eve. If the prospect of keeping the kids amused here are 10 of the best places to go this Halloween in the UK.
Each year I will updated this article with current information to keep your little ghouls amused each and every day of the holiday.
1. Halloween Magic at Stockeld Park
If you have never been to a Halloween event at Stockeld Park then you certainly are missing out. It’s well worth the travel to this top spooky destination. Surrounded by woods and the enchanted forest your kids will have warm hearted memories when they leave. Some of the events schedule for Halloween 2015 are list below:
- Disco on Ice
- Face Painting
- Glitter Tattoos
- Pumpkin Patch
- Pumpkin Carving Expert
- Halloween Catwalk
- Craft Area
- Wizards Den
- Witch & Wizard training
- Witch Trail
- Creepy Creatures
- Fright Night
- Firework Spectacular
It’s worth noting that parking is free. You can book online and all activities for kids at Halloween start in October. Find out about the latest Stockeld Park October half term prices here.
2. Chessington World of Adventures Halloween
Chessington start their Halloween Campaign in October and you will not be disapointed. Firstly this is one of the are personal favourite theme parks. Add a little spooky fun to the mix and your in for some wild Halloween fun. This year you can do some of the following frightful things.
- Rise of the theme park rides in the dark making them double the fun.
- Trick or Treat wood which is new. The younger adventures will be guided along with the parents through the woods, choosing the wrong path past the bewitching tree could lead to a trick or treat.
- Curse of the Lost Tomb which is also new for 2015 is recomended for 8 year and up. This is a maze where explorers are going to be encouraged to delve into the lost tomb of Genghis Khan. Will all be revealed, or will the cursed tomb claim those who dare to enter?
Find out the current ticket prices here.
3. Alton Towers Scarefest 2015
This year’s Halloween Scarefest promises to terrify visiting thrill-seekers with costume characters and live shows as well as the usual complement of bone-shaking rides and attractions. This years Scarefest start on October 17th to 1st November 2015. The following Halloween scarefest events are on:
- Terror of the towers what lies within
- Sub Species The end game
- The haunting of Molly Crowe
- Nox Infernus
- Dark Apocalypse
- Join Franklyn, Skelvin, Patch and Phil for their colourful Halloween Shows perfect for young families! Skelvin’s Spooky Storytime, Phil & Franklyn’s Ghoul School, and Patch’s Trick-Or-Treat Party – Live on Stage!
For the latest information and prices go here.