I was overjoyed when I received this stylish pair of Bassbuds earphones to review. They couldn’t have come at a better time as I was just about to go to Paris with my children and had a long journey ahead of me. I generally use a basic pair of earphones to bless my ear drums with. So, being asked to try these I was looking forward to a clearer sounding product!
BaseBuds Earphones Review
I was also very happy with the colour of the BassBuds as I am a more of a Black ‘n’ Grey kind of girl rather than a Pink and Fluffy girlie girl.
This is why I am shocked I warmed to the Buds straight away as I normally keep clear of Crystals and Bling and yet I was cooing instantly over them and the packaging!
These have to be by far the most stylish earbuds on the market! They come packaged beautifully in their own box that complements the ear buds perfectly. They even come complete with a soft storage bag for transportation to help keep them nicely clean and secure.
- You even get 6 pairs of silicone tips and 3 pairs of memory foam tips.
- The Bass Buds are in ear earphones with a hands free microphone and MP3 controller.
- The Microphone and MP3 controller support many of the latest Smartphones apart from a few Android Handset’s, these I have limited function.
- The Bassbuds feature Deep, rich bass tones, a lightweight aluminium construction, control music playback and answer and end calls.
- They don’t just come in black either. They have plenty of and styles available to choose from in their online Bassbuds store.
The best part about the Bass Buds for me personally is the appearance of the Buds and how they make me look when I wear them.The Bassbuds earbuds have swarovski elements embedded into the back of the Earbud itself. The crystals are certainly tasteful bling and when worn scream out to be shown off!
Here is the Bassbuds with swarovski crystals specs.
- Noise Isolation: Immerse in the music.
- 9mm Dynamic Speakers with Neodymium Magnet.
- Earphone Housing is made with high grade aluminium.
- Swarovski Crystals are embedded in the back of the aluminium sound chamber.
- Sound waves emitted in the sound chamber are specifically tuned and directed towards the front chamber. housing entering the ear canal with optimal bass and balance in treble.
- Speaker diaphragm is composed of PET materials and the diaphragm patterns are uniquely designed to maximize the performance of the micro speaker with minimal distortion.
- Micro Filter for extra audio purity.
- Wide Frequency Response.
How do Bassbuds compare to other brands?
Personally, I really was shocked by how reasonable the price is compared to other larger brands. The Bassbuds earphones most certainly match other high end brands for style and sound quality. During my long train journey to France via the eurotunnel my son and I did a sound test with his rather expensive high end Earbuds. Guess what? The BassBuds actually won hands down, much to my son’s disappointment as he paid double what these cost. It goes to show that quality can be provided at a less expensive rate.
You can see which celebrities are endorsing these earphones in their bassbuds reviews section too.
All in all at £39.95 per pair I don’t think you can go far wrong. They would make a great gift for someone or are perfect for journeys or the gym!
Your turn! How do you rate bassbuds? I would love to hear your thoughts!