I have used products by this beauty company in the past especially when I was a teenager and very passionate about beauty products having not been tested on Animals. Over the years I had forgotten just how much I had loved using their products, so you can imagine how happy I am to be testing out the new face masques and creams to see if they work well on my now more mature skin.
Various types of Montagne Jeunesse Masques
- Manuka Honey Peel Off Masque – A natural cleanser
- Black Seaweed Peel Off Masque – Ultra deep cleansing Masque, straight from the sea
- Hot Spring Sauna – Exfoliating & Nutritiously Rich Warming Masque
- Creamy Coconut Masque – Hydrating vitality boost for tired skin
- Super Fruit Mud Masque – Cleanses & nourishes pores
- Deep Sea Mud Spa – Mud infused fabric Masque
- Red Earth Clay Spa Masque – Clay infused fabric Masque to deep cleanse the skin
- Glacial Clay Spa Masque – Clay infused fabric Masque
- Brazilian Mud Fabric Masque – A mud infused Bamboo fabric Masque to nourish and replenish the skin
Obviously, it will take me some time to test out all the wonderful face masks , so I have decided to do one each week to show you the results individually. This is the review of the Brazilian Mud Fabric Masque as I was intrigued to see what this particular face mask would perform. The beauty mask claims to gently cleanse and unclog skin with the mud infused bamboo fabric.
The lush vegetation of vibrant Brazil is the source for this natural beauty. Purple Brazilian Mud, rich in magnesium, cleanses and stimulates the skin while pulped Acai Berries, high in antioxidants and vitamin enriched Avocado join forces to fight free radicals.
Ingredients – Avocado & Acai Berry
The Brazilian mud mask is extremely high in vitamin c therefore has antioxidant properties working to fight the cell-damaging free radicals, which damage and age the skin. The Acai berries may help to maintain young and radiant skin.
How to Apply the Montagne Jeunesse Fabric Masque
- Begin by removing your makeup and cleansing the skin, remove the mask from the packaging and carefully unfold.
- The Masque is one size fits all and has holes for your eyes, mouth and nose, so you may need to adjust the mud mask to fit your face.
- It may not fit your face perfectly, but then again remember every face shape is different.
- After applying the Masque and gently patting it down for maximum coverage and contact, Lean back and relax for around 10-15 minutes.
- Remove the masque and rinse with cold water, pat dry!
- The Masque has a lovely fruity smell and did not irritate my skin at all, It did make my eyes feel a little irritated this was purely down to me applying the product a little bit too close to my eye area. I would definitely suggest avoiding the eye area the best you can.
Once the face mask had been removed I my skin felt extremely soft and hydrated. My appearance looked healthy, supple and fresh and after three days my skin still had a more youthful glow (Although I would say that!” . Makeup has applied better since I applied the Mask and my skin also feels more nourished.
Check out Montagne Jeunesse on
“I am a member of the Mumsnet Bloggers Network Research Panel, a group of parent bloggers who have volunteered to review products, services, events and brands for Mumsnet. I have not paid for the product. I have editorial control and retain full editorial integrity”.