As the first exhibition of its kind, The Private Pregnancy Show will bring together elite obstetricians, gynaecologists, fertility consultants and midwives from the UK’s leading private hospitals and clinics, for one weekend only and we have 3 pairs of tickets to giveaway to our lucky readers!
What can you expect at The Private Pregnancy Show
The two-day event grants exclusive access to specialist retailers and private healthcare experts with all clinics offering visitors free one-to-one consultations.
Exhibitors will be showcasing the latest innovations from the private sector, with everything from pregnancy scanning technologies to new assisted fertility techniques.
- The Lindo Wing at St Mary’s Hospital
- Queen Charlotte’s & Chelsea Hospital
- The Portland Hospital
- Women’s Wellness Centre
- Guy’s & St Thomas’ Hospital
- The Fertility & Gynaecology Academy
- The London Psychiatry Centre and many more.
THE SEMINAR SERIES
An exclusive series of 16 seminars will feature talks from world-renowned doctors, many of whom seldom grant such public access. Taking place in the Faraday Lecture Theatre at the Royal Institution, the seminars tackle the most talked-about industry topics across women’s health, private maternity care, infertility treatments, complementary therapies and paediatric care. Each seminar lasts 45 minutes and includes a public Q&A session.
Seminar speakers include:
- Professor Kypros Nicolaides (The Fetal Medicine Centre)
- Dr Amin Gorgy (The Fertility & Gynaecology Academy)
- Professor Ellis Downes (148 Harley Street)
- Dr Tom Setchell (Imperial Private Healthcare)
- Annie Francis (Neighbourhood Midwives)
- Dr Elia Maalouf (The Portland Hospital)
- Dr Rafael Euba (The London Psychiatry Centre)
- Emma Canon (Fertility Rooms Clinic).
Seminar topics include:
- NIPT (Non-Invasive Prenatal Testing)
- The Harmony Test: A Discussion
- Can Reproductive Immunology Help With Infertility Treatments?
- Why Should You Choose A Private
- Obstetrician For Pregnancy Care?
- The Family Centred Approach To Caesareans
- Why Have A Private Midwife?
- Health Checks For Babies In The First Six Months
- Postnatal Depression – Causes, Symptoms & Treatments
- How Acupuncture Can Help Infertility Treatment & Pregnancy and many
There will be 10 educational workshops providing practical help for pregnancy preparations and also the peace of mind that comes from exclusive, one-to-one interaction with top-class professionals.
The hour-long sessions, for a maximum of 25 participants, will take place in the Young Scientist Centre at the Royal Institution.
Show tickets cost £20 and includes access to two seminars. Tickets can be purchased at The Private Pregnancy Website
Seminar tickets cost an additional £5 per person per seminar
Workshop tickets cost an additional £15 per person per workshop
10am to 6pm – Saturday 21 May – Sunday 22 May 2016
The Private Pregnancy UK Show
The Royal Institution
Win tickets to the Private Pregnancy UK Show
If you fancy attending the show why not enter our competition below? We are giving readers the chance to win one of three pairs of tickets to the show. Just complete the Rafflecopter Entry Form below.
Competition closes 11/5/2016 11:59pm