Who wouldn’t love these adorable little soft toys, they are huggable, snuggly and great to collect. They are over 100 my blue nose friends toys to collect and the latest ones could not be any sweeter!
Each of the new My Blue Nose Friends Toys by Tatty Teddy have their own name and individuality, Just like we do! Would you like to meet our new loveable little teddy bear’s? Great! Each of the new additions would make any little boy or girl extremely happy at any occasion.
My Blue Nose Friends Sahara the Scorpion
- The Passionate pink Scorpion, she is loyal, loving and determined to be the best possible friend.
My Blue Nose Friends – Nelson the Narwhal
- The knowledgeable Narwhal, An expert in all things Nautical he’ll steer you clear of deep waters.
My Blue Nose Friends – China the Red Panda
- The beautiful rare Red Panda, she is small and shy but if you find her she’ll bring you luck.
My Blue Nose Friends – Spartacus the Labradoodle
- The brave Labradoodle, he maybe fluffy but he will fight for your friendship!
My Blue Nose Friends Toys would make an amazing gift for Children and Teddy Bear Collectors, because I know there are lots of people who love cuddly toys at any age.
Available from the following stores:
My children have grown up with the Tatty Teddy brand and if they were a little younger right now, both would love to have these adorable blue nose friends toys in their collection.
Meet more of these special My Blue Nose Friends on the official Facebook Page
Did you enjoy reading this post? If you would like to look at some of our other post’s please take a look at the links below.
- My Blue Nose Friends Easter Collection
- Lamaze Toys for babies & infants by Tomy Review!
- Review – the Bubble Buster Kazoo Game from Drumond Park
- Leapfrog Leapster GS Explorer Review
Or maybe you would like to see some more of our recent blog post’s.
- What is Halloween? A Spooktacular Guide for Kids
- Skylanders Trap Team Launch Date +VIP day
- Review: Baby Monitor by Tomy TFV600 Digital video
Would you like to know a little bit more about me and my family? why not check out our About Me page.