Fun rides at Diggerland
- My eldest son Lewis was absolutely enthralled by the ride “Spin dizzy” where like the name suggests you get very dizzy, whilst being spun around and around over and over again ha! The ride also shakes and elevates itself whilst your child is seated in the bucket of a digger controlled by an operator.
- There is a JCB digger that takes you off for a ride around a nearby piece of wasteland. All of us got the chance to actually drive a real JCB digger using the controls whilst the driver took the passenger seat and allowed us to drive the tractor freely this was actually pretty incredible.
- You were also taken around the same waste land at speed in an old Land rover, you literally would be gripping the seat.
- The kids were especially fond of the go-carts and dumper trucks at Diggerland!
- Kids get the chance to dig for treasure, drive mini vehicles, drive tractors or just relax and have a ride on the land train.
- Diggerland Opening times are 10am – 5pm weekend and school holidays and open until 4pm in Feb & Oct.
- There is a small catering van serving drinks and food and a wonderful hut selling ice creams and all kinds of sweets.
- To contact Diggerland call 0871 2277007..
(We were sent to test the facilities for on behalf of Castleford Diggerland for the purpose of this review. All thoughts and opinions are of my own)