Halo Hair Extensions are seriously one fabulous piece of beauty accessories every girl should have! When I was asked to be a Halo hair extensions blogger I was truly overjoyed! I never really expected the transformation and confidence that I was about to experience when I began to use this fabulous product.
Just a few months earlier than the picture below, I had long quite long thick hair which quite often got mistaken for me using hair extensions and I was actually quite proud of my hair style.
For some reason mainly health problems I began to lose my volume and this left my natural hair looking quite thin with a lot less volume. I had used hair extensions in the past, but these were cheaper and to be honest I found that they did not stay in my hair the way I expected them too.
I had looked into purchasing clip in hair Extensions from my local Shopping centre and online. I was completely overwhelmed by the sheer amount of choice there was, but which was the best brand? I didn’t know and I didn’t want to spend a large amount of money on something that just sits in my cupboard gathering dust.
Halo Hair Extensions proved quite easy to apply to my natural hair and I was so happy with the end results! take a look at how I achieved a fantastic look by using Halo’s revolutionary hair extensions below.
How to use Halo Hair Extensions!
I removed the Halo Hair Extensions from the box and used a coat hanger of all things to hold the extensions which enabled me to then use straighteners and a curling wand to achieve the desired look. Halo hair extensions are actually made from 100% Human Hair, so I had no worries about using any products on them, I just did not over do the straightening and curling process.
I then applied the extensions to my own hair! I felt that this was certainly an easy process as they come with a band which you can see in the above image. Rather than clip in Halo Hair Extensions actually neatly sit on top of your head and you hide the band underneath your hair.
As you can see in the above image. My hair looks so much fuller as a result of using these fantastic extensions. I managed to have a fuller thicker look in a short space of time using nothing but the extensions and hair tools I had already around the home.
What you need to know about Halo Hair Extensions!
- The Halo Hair Extensions come as a thick strip of hair which comes in 3 Different Lengths and a staggering 23 colours.
- If you are in doubt what shade you are, you can even email a picture of yourself over to the Halo team to match up your and which piece will will work best for you.
- The Hair Extensions are attached to a one size fits-all loop of super super fine nylon wire.
- You simply place the loop on your head so it feels a snug fit (this does feel a little weird at first) you then simply use a pin tail comb and pull sections of hair over the wire to conceal it correctly.
- The hair colour of the halo was a few shades different to my dyed hair so I took my little Halo off to the bathroom and dyed it so it was just right and perfectly matched.
- You can wash the Halo Hair Extensions as you would your own hair!
I do not find doing my hair easy at all, but with the Halo Extensions, I can change the way I look feel about myself in an instant. In my opinion every Girl deserves a Halo! and if you would like to get your hands on these extensions you can take a look here…