Here are 21 fantastic Mermaid Party Ideas for Kids to make your party go swimmingly awesome.
I love planning Birthday Party ideas for kids and events for our children, all year round. Seeing the kids amazed faces when they come to a themed party is priceless. Adding little special finishing touches to a party can make all the difference and make it super special!
My god daughter is mad about mermaids ever since she watched Disneys Little Mermaid. With these Mermaid Party Ideas, you are sure to create a Mermaid themed party to transform your home into an under the sea extravaganza in no time at all.
Have fun with these Mermaid party Ideas and make a little girls birthday extra special and one to remember.
So, here are my personal favourite 21 Mermaid Birthday Party Ideas for kids they will totally love!
21 MERMAID PARTY IDEAS FOR KIDS
1. Mermaid Photo Booth Via Kara’s Party Ideas
2. Jelly Fish decorations Via Kara’s Party Ideas
3. The Little Mermaid Party Table Via The Little Big Company
4. Mermaid Tail Tutorial with free Printable Pattern Via A Little of This, a Little of That
5. Mermaid Splash Party Invitations Via Paper Jewels Designs
6. Goldfish Drinks Via Create-Celebrate-Explore
7. Mermaid Party Activity, a Necklace for Ariel Via Celebrate Every Day with Me
8. Under the Sea Mystical Sand Art Via Catch My Party
9. Under the Sea Mermaid Grotto Via Passion for Parties
10. Under the Sea Mermaid Goody Bags Via Moments with the Montano’s
11. Ocean Water Via Fake Ginger
12. Under the Sea, SeaWeed Via Catch My Party
13. Mermaid Starfish Ribbon Wands Via CraftedByYudi
14. Mermaid Potion Via Simply Swanky
15. DIY Mermaid Shell Hair Pins Via SWELL BLOG
16. Mermaid Party Invitation Via Simplicity Street
17. DIY Mermaid Necklaces Via MAMMA.PAPA.BUBBA
18. DIY Message in a Bottle Party Favors Via Living Well Spending Less
19. SeaWeed Dip Via Craftiness is not Optional
20. Mermaid Crown Via Uploaded by user on Pinterest
21. Under the Sea Birthday Cake Via The Frosted Petticoat
That is it! Which of these Mermaid Part Ideas do you like? Please feel free to share this post and leave a comment below.