Recently, my son asked me for a Lego Birthday Party. I had no idea where to begin if I am honest, but after researching the Internet and with the power of Pinterest I found so many great Lego Birthday Party ideas it became far clearer that it should be easier than I thought to achieve a great party on his big day.
Over the last 10 Years or so Lego has become bigger than ever! I love the fact that people can share their creativity on-line and I like many other are able to find what they are looking for at the click of a button through a Google search. Here are at least 21 Lego Birthday Party Ideas that will most certainly help you conjure up a great birthday party for your own little ones.
So, every party needs some treats and these LEGO head Marshmallow pops are a fantastic treat for your guest and they look pretty amazing too. Simple yet so effective by How I pinch A Penny. This ideas gave me my first piece of inspiration with regards to how I want to structure the party, I don’t want to buy LEGO products I want to make everything myself. You may see how determined I am when my husband set my a challenge to open the entire Simpsons mini figures LEGO series using his guide to to feeling for the Simpsons Characters without getting any wrong.
Kids are going to want to have treats, gifts, and lot’s of cake so if you are going to have an achievable LEGO Birthday party then check out the rest of these amazing and unique 20 LEGO Birthday Party Ideas.
So, before you get into reading and viewing some of the party ideas, remember that you don’t have to make them all and that you can even put your own twist on them to make sure you keep costs down whilst still putting huge smiles on your kids faces.
Check out these 10 super awesome Lego Birthday Cakes too…
20 LEGO Birthday Party Ideas.
- LEGO mask’s that’s right you can have your own LEGO movie mask’s. If you head on over to our 9 Free Printable Lego Movie Masks Page these wonderful mask’s are easy to print and will cost next to nothing to print out, so all of your guests can be their favourite character from the Lego movie. The Character available are Emmett, Good Cop, Bad Cop, Benny the spaceman, Lord, Superman, Wonder woman, Rogue, Batman , Vitruvius. I think you will agree that’s a great selection.
- LEGO Party Invites which I made and they can be used for both girl and boys birthday party’s. You will find two different versions 1 for just children and 1 for adult to come to the party two. Either way it’s another cheap way to get your child’s party under-way for a little less money.
- LEGO Candy men which can be either used for Birthday cake or cupcake toppers. This is a wonderful idea by Flexible Dreams who decided to make LEGO characters for her son’s Lego Birthday cake. You will have to get yourself a LEGO men icecube mould here is one I found.
- DIY LEGO party bags these wonderful little bags are really easy to make and will look great filled with lots of LEGO party treats by More than Mummies.
- This excellent DIY LEGO storage container placed around your home during the party will not only serve a purpose afterwards for keeping all those lovely new mini figures in, but it would make a great place for storing sweet treats. This great idea was made by Obseussed.
- LEGO Ninjago party balloons by a pretty little party on Etsy, which in my opinion really adds to these LEGO party ideas. It’s again so simply that making them would be a total breeze and you can use any old balloon and choose the colour of the Ninja. These are also a great way to keep the kids entertained because they would be able to make these themselves.
- LEGO figure rescue see how this mum rescues a Han-Solo from carbon freezing (well it’s ice in this case, but you get the drift.) This idea is by Fun A Day and it looks really cool “Pardon the pun”. You could hide any LEGO mini figure in an ice cube holder and really get the kids searching for their favourite character as a party game.
- DIY LEGO Crayons which can be found on Instructables. Birthday Party Ideas like this show you just how cheap you can make a whole lot of fun for less than £1. All you need to have is a microwave, cheap crayons and LEGO minifigure moulds.
- LEGO party game ideas by Play, Party, Pin. I love these really easy home made Lego Birthday Party Ideas, which should keep those little minds occupied throughout the party.
- LEGO Movie free printable colouring pages, found at Skgaleana. Once you have your home made LEGO crayons you could treat your little guests to these great A4 sized colouring pages to keep them entertained or maybe you could add them to the party bag.
- LEGO themed banner – Take a look at the Banner Laurel Lanes inspiration LEGO birthday party Idea. This shows you just what you can achieve if you put your mind to it. No party would be complete without an awesome themed banner.
- LEGO utensil holder found at Silly Happy Sweet. Yet another great way to add a LEGO theme to the birthday table. This would literally take 10 minutes to build and you can use up all of your old LEGO bricks.
- LEGO bean bag game by Stamp with Heather. What a simply effective and fun way to create something that could be played again and again. Two holes in a box and Bean Shaped in the form of LEGO bricks.
- DIY LEGO party plates by Homeslice. The children need something to eat from and rather than giving them boring old plain plates, why not give them something a little more fun by creating your very own LEGO plates with faces drawn on each of them.
- DIY LEGO pudding cups. Simply place custard with green colouring and draw a face on each of the cups in the form of a LEGO figure. Crush some Oreo’s up and sprinkle on top..
- Free Printable LEGO party hats at Family Shopping Bag. No party would be complete again without these wonderful party hats for the kids. A great idea and excellent addition to my 20 LEGO Birthday Party Ideas.
- LEGO piñata by Teal & Lime. This home made piñata is wonderful. I love the fact someone has taken on the challenge of making this for a kids party. I think this would be a little harder to achieve but still well worth attempting to see a smile on your little ones face.
- LEGO Cereal boxes turned into bricks by Moore minutes. An excellent table topper for any birthday party. You could fill this cheap to make boxes up with treats and let the kids get stuck in. Likewise you could add gifts and hide them deep inside for kids to find as a game.
- DIY Jelly LEGO by Grasping for Objectivity. Finally I have found some smaller treats which can be made in mass and goodies bags could be filled with all of these. I love this idea and it’s certainly going to be on my list for the Birthday Party, it just looks so much fun to make.
- LEGO party door brick built door sign by Planted by Streams. Oh, great idea cheap and effective to let your guest know before they arrive just where the LEGO Birthday party is at.
I would love to hear if you have attempted any of the above LEGO Birthday Party Ideas! If you have please leave a comment below.