I recently became a Topps blogger Ambassador and over the next few months will be sharing with you some of the fantastic collections from Topps starting with one of my boys favourites the Star Wars Force Attax Extra.
Here at umeandthekids, we will also be running some fantastic competitions thanks to Topps for our readers, you really will not want to miss them!
My son and I have been having fun learning how to play the Force Attax Extra game and also collecting the cards for our collection.
Here is a step by step guide on how to play the Force Attax Extra game so you can be ready to battle when your child wants to play.
Playing the game – a step by step guide for Force Attax Extra
- Players lay their cards (all 12) face down
- Flip a coin to see who goes first
- First player picks a card to play with and the type of action (defence or attack)
- Second player responds with his or her own card of choice
- Player with higher number wins the turn
- There are 12 turns in the game
- Played cards are discarded and the game continues with remaining cards until all 12 are played
- Winner of the game is the player with the higher number of winning turns.
It really is as simple as that! I love the fact it encourages children/teens to use and improve their numeracy skills.
Take a look at some of the other Topps Cards we will be looking at soon
Fancy Winning a Force Attax Extra Bundle?
We have a fantastic Competition to win a fantastic Topps prize. The prize consists of a Force Attax Extra Starter Pack, Multipack, Tin and 15 packets of Force Attax Extra as well as Starter Pack and 15 packets of the Star Wars stickers.
To enter, simply fill your details in the Rafflecopter Entry form below