Find out why this powerful Inatek 3.0 USB Hub with 4 charging Ports & 1 5V 2A port can really make a difference for those with far too many USB devices that are required at the same time.
Our laptop is around 4 years old, it performs quite well, however there are times we lack enough ports to plug all of our devices in when required. Recently this problem has become a little worse due to only having 1 out of 3 USB ports working correctly, I have no idea why this has happen but it is certainly frustrating to say the least. Some of the devices I tend to use quite regular are the mouse, USB drives and my camera transfer cable. I also like to charge my personal mobile phone whilst typing away writing my blog post’s.
We have received the Inatek 3.0 usb hub, which in all honesty I did not understand at first. My husband pointed me in the right direction and attached this device using USB to our last remaining port on the laptop. Instantly I had access via the 3.0 USB Hub to being able to use all of my devices once again (thank goodness). I thought initially there would be some sort of lag between the hub and the laptop but in all honesty I was surprised that there wasn’t any at all. I personally had no idea that a device such as the Inatek Hub even existed, I have been quite relieved as it has given me the freedom to attach my usb devices with ease.
The Inatek HB5001 usb hub also allows for charging of other devices via the 5V/4A port at the side, so I can charge my mobile phone whilst I use all of the 4 USB 3.0 ports at the front of the device. You can also use the Inatek Hub via an electrical point by simply using the external plug to power the HUB which is great when you may have misplaced your phones charger, which I have done on numerous occasions before.
USB 3.0 Inatek HB5001 Specifications
- SuperSpeed USB 3.0 supports transfer rates up to 5 Gbps – The actual transmission speed is limited by the setting of the device connected
- Plug and play. Supports hot swapping. No install driver needed; LED indicators display the status of DC power supply and USB connections
- Supported Operating Systems: XP/ Vista/ Windows 7/ 8 ; Mac OS X 10.9; Backward compatible with USB 2.0/1.1
- Upgrade to 4 USB 3.0 ports with built-in surge protection + 1 super-fast charging port (5V 2A) which can charge your mobile devices with one charging voltage of up to 2A
- High Performance with VIA VL812 Chipset; Safe and reliable; Build in Overvoltage/Overcurrent/Leakage and Short-Circuit protection unit
Win: Inatek 3.0 USB Hub with 4 charging Ports & 1 5V 2A port
- Why not enter some of our other current competitions, or maybe check out our great competition linky to win lots of great prizes from around the web!
- To enter this competition simply use the Rafflecopter entry form below. Competition closes on the 12/12/2014