The boxing legend George Foreman introduced the world to his healthy cooking in 1995, this was the first grill of it’s kind reducing the unhealthy fats. The latest George Foreman Grill variable product allows up to 6 portions per time speeding up the cooking process and catering for more people at once.
My family love to eat healthy and my husband and sons often ask for reduced fat in their foods. They love to go to the gym and the healthier eating option is generally a must at meal times. Being a mum who loves to put a great healthy meal option on the table for the boys, generally means spending time warming the oven and waiting for the food to cook. Often this is a slow process and can be rather mundane waiting for the temperature to be correct before placing your food inside of the oven.
The George Foreman Grill with removable plates allows you to cook chicken breasts, fish, steaks and salmon not to mention it’s also capable of grilling sandwiches too.
The foreman grill has been used in my home every night since receiving the product. I can literally cook enough food in one go to provide my family with two pieces of any of the above chosen foods. I have nothing but compliments over how tasty the meat tastes and how perfectly cooked the boys food is. I am planning on using this product when I entertain on bonfire night and at Christmas because I can cover a fair few portions at once due to the size of the plates on the George Foreman Grill itself.
Once everything has been cooked I simply remove the plates and place them direct into my dishwasher along with the tray designed to catch all the fat’s that drip from the machine.
George Foreman Grill Specifications
- Cooks up to 6 portions of meat at once with the larger removable trays – making large family meals and entertaining a breeze.
- Floating hinges – Allowing thinner and thicker pieces of meat to be cooked making it totally great for cooking steak, burgers and chicken.
- Dripping tray – allowing the excess fat to drain away (keeps the kitchen surface nice and clean).
- Removes approximately 42% of excess fat from the product (no taste reduction).
- The temperature is fully controllable (You choose when the product is ready).
- You are able to cook from fresh or frozen (so no defrosting of the meat is required).
- Heats up at around 25% faster than it’s predecessors reaching higher temperatures. (The is must in our house, due to the boys being slightly impatient when cooking their food).
Overall I can honestly say this product has really made my life so much easier. I generally place the meat on the plates and wait for the light to change on the George foreman grill, whilst the meat is cooking I do my own thing in around the home.
The George Foreman grill is reasonably priced at £99 in the UK and can be purchased from the following retail following outlets.