The latest edition to the Battroborg family in 2014 has new improved motion control, this time with handheld weapons the Battroborg Warriors battle arena set has been born. Each toy Robot specifically built to add flare, style and power within the arena.
Over the past year, our family have had quite a lot of fun with the original Battroborg game review, challenging one another on a fair few occasions. My husband tends to be the best so far punching his way to victory. You can imagine how excited my boys were when this set arrived, due to their love for competing against one another. Not that I encourage competitiveness, but they seem to have fun playing this game).
This year there is a noticeable difference in control due to now being able to swing the wireless controller, designed as a Katana above your head making your robot re-enact the same movements (Nice touch). The Battroborg Warriors have been sleekly styled making them look a little like robot ninja’s. The arena has also been made smaller than the last instalment. This makes your game field easier to get to around and more importantly, making the battle begin much faster.
Samurai vs. Ninja
In this pack we got two Battroborg warriors, Samurai & Ninja themed robots. The robots look amazing, Tomy have certainly worked on the level of detail they have applied to the warriors. They look slick and highly polished all round warriors.
The Battroborg Warriors have interchangeable weapons making your arsenal of strikes endless dependant on additional robot purchases. You can also customize each robots look by changing part of the armour to suit your own personal preference.
Battroborg Warriors New Motion Controller
The Wireless control has a dual-purpose function. The Controller charges the Battroborg Warriors via a special charging jack, simply plug your toy robots on to the wireless Katana. This charging takes very little time to give your robots ninjas new life.
- Each Controller takes four x 1.5V AA Batteries, Which are not included.
- You know your Battroborg Warriors are fully charged once the green light on the controller shuts off.
- The controllers shut themselves off when left for 20 minutes without any movement, so they save losing any charge on the batteries.
- Each wireless controller has a strap attached (a little similar to that of a Wii controller) this is to ensure that no one manages to lose grip and break something in your home.
The set comes complete with everything you need to enter your first battle and have some great family fun. So far, we have played this game on numerous occasions to give it some vagarious testing, and predominantly to watch my husband beat us all. The Battroborg Warriors can be a little tricky to control at first, however the more you use them the easier they get. This certainly shows because my youngest son actually could not get them to move in a straight line at first, but after three attempts, he actually began to move the Battroborg warriors in the direction he intended. The wireless controller actually makes the players move around, to the point where one player could become tired making the win a little easier for the victor. Who will be the Battroborg Warriors champion in your home?
In our opinion, the Battroborg Warriors arena set would make a great gift for Christmas suitable for ages 6+ and for two players at a time. We aim to complete the set of Battroborg robots because my son really wants to build his little army up as quickly as he can.
- The Battroborg Arena Set priced at £59.99, which is slightly cheaper than last year.
- This link shows you Where to buy Battroborg Warriors sets.
Take a look at our review of the original Battroborg Arena below:
If you’re looking for some other great toys for your children, then why not start by looking at some other must have toys below:
- My Blue Nose Friends Easter Collection
- Lamaze Toys for babies & infants by Tomy Review!
- Review – the Bubble Buster Kazoo Game from Drumond Park
- Leapfrog Leapster GS Explorer Review
- My Blue Nose Friends Toys (Cuddly New Arrivals)
- Pokémon TCG: X Y— Unboxing Furious Fists Elite Trainer Box
- The Ugglys Pup-Pet: Belcher The Dalmatian comes to life
- Pokemon Toys Latest X & Y Role Play by TOMY
What toys are your children wanting to get their hands on this year? I would love to hear!
If you would like to know a little more about me & my family, you could also sign up to our weekly newsletter or simply place your e-mail in the RSS feed subscription box at the top of the page (on the right) to stay upto date with all the latest Lifestyle, Fashion and Beauty Topics here on U, me and the kids.
*Disclaimer: We were sent this product to review, however all thoughts and opinions are our own*