All week, I have been creating tasty sandwiches to liven up our lunches, saying no more to bland, basic sandwiches. Today’s Recipe is a Chunky Cheese & Pickle Wedge. A unique updated version of the classic cheese and pickle sandwich.
If you would like to know how to make this Chunky Cheese & Pickle Wedge, then simply follow my instructions below.
Everything you need to recreate this recipe is listed below:
- Tiger bread
- Iceberg lettuce
- Mixed herbs
- Leerdammer Original
- Prepare the Salad ingredients
- Butter a chunky wedge of Tiger bread with a generous coating of best butter
- Place 2 slices of Leerdammer original to the wedge
- Add 2 large spoonfuls of Pickle mixed with a sprinkle of mixed herbs
- Add olives and pickle to taste (optional)
Take a look at the sandwiches I have already created this week.
Day 1. AVOCADO SANDWICH WRAP RECIPE
Day 2. DELIGHTFULLY HEALTHY CHEESY TUNA MELT SANDWICH RECIPE
Day 4. Chicken Salsa & Mango Wrap