This week, our friends at Leerdammer are helping us create some very interesting sandwiches to liven up our lunch time.
Today is Day 4 and I am making Chicken Salsa & Mango Wraps.These tasty wraps are great for a relaxed meal, and they’re really easy to make. If you are looking for a lighter lunch then these wraps are for you, full of protein and low in fat. To make these wraps even lighter, you can swap the Leerdammer Toastie and Burger cheese for Leerdammer Light.
If you would like to know how to make these Chicken Salsa & Mango Wraps, then simply follow my instructions below.
Everything you need to recreate this recipe is listed below:
- Cooked chicken breast
- Canned sweet corn
- Tomato salsa
- Tortillas wraps
- Leerdammer Toastie and Burger
- Fresh Mango
- Prepare the Fresh Mango
- Slice the cooked Chicken breast
- Mix the Chicken breast, Mango, 2 tablespoons of Sweetcorn with 2 tablespoons of tomato salsa
- Lay out one tortilla wrap and add 1 to 2 slices of Leerdammer Toastie and Burger cheese
- Place a generous amount of the filling to the tortilla wrap
- Roll up and enjoy
Take a look at the sandwiches I have already created this week.
Day 1. AVOCADO SANDWICH WRAP RECIPE
Day 2. DELIGHTFULLY HEALTHY CHEESY TUNA MELT SANDWICH RECIPE